The Language Friendly School is a programme of the Rutu Foundation for Intercultural Multilingual Education. As of May 2018 European Law requires that we inform you about the way we use information we collect and we invite you to read it when you sign up to our newsletter.
Purpose of policy
We are committed to protecting your personal information and being transparent about what information we hold about you. Using personal information allows us to develop a better understanding of our audience and in turn to provide you with relevant and timely information about the work that we do. As a charity, it also helps us to engage with potential donors, friends and supporters.
The purpose of this policy is to give you a clear explanation about how we collect and use the information we collect from you. We use your information in accordance with all applicable laws concerning the protection of personal information.
This policy explains:
- What information we may collect about you
- How we may use that information
- In what situations we may disclose your details to third parties
- Information about how we keep your personal information secure, how we maintain it and your rights to be able to access it
- If you have any queries about this policy, please contact the Data Protection Officer at Rutu Foundation or email firstname.lastname@example.org